Sunday, December 14, 2008

Good Dog

Tonight I gave my daughter the privilege of playing in her bed until she got sleepy. It's been a busy couple of weeks for us and she needed the destressing time. I moved into the kitchen trying to bring a little order to the house before retiring and was taking some small pleasure out of scrubbing at a stain in the sink when I heard a cheerful, "Mohhhomm" come rolling down the hall.

She met me in the hallway with a smile of delight. "I put all my animals on my bed and I made Amos a little house. Come see!"

What a sweet little guy he is.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:33 PM

    Little girls are the best, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh too cute! He is being so good and staying where she put him, I'm impressed! Can he come train Charlie? :) Of course... Charlie would need a bigger house...

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's the best little dog ever! The things she has done to him are so random, and yet he bears it all with good grace.

    ReplyDelete